What do we collect?
The personal information you are asked to share, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be made apparent to you at the time you are asked to provide your personal information.
We may obtain additional information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you want to us.
We may ask for your contact information when you create an Account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website & App
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website & App
- Understand and analyze how you use our website & App
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality in our solutions
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, providing you with website/App updates and other information, and marketing and promotional objectives.
- Send you emails & notifications
- Find and prevent any type of fraud
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Adding protection for youngsters while accessing the internet is another crucial component of our agenda. Parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, participate in, and/or supervise and manage their children’s online activities.
IngenioData does not intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information from minors under the age of thirteen. If you believe your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to notify us immediately so that we can erase such information from our database.